What should I do if my order hasn't been delivered yet?
- Track the order online - You'll be able to check the progress of your delivery as it will have been sent on a trackable service. To check this, all you need to do is log into My Account and select the order you're looking to track, or follow the tracking link in your order dispatch email. The link will be able to provide up to date information on the status of your delivery.
- Contact us - If your expected delivery date has passed and you haven't received your order, please get in touch with our Customer Services Team who can help you further.
How does the UK Express Delivery service work?
- Express Delivery is normally a Next Day service, costs just £1.95 and is free on orders over £125.
- Place an order before 16:00 (Monday-Sunday) to receive it with either DPD or Royal Mail.
- Please note that delivery is not available on Sundays or Public Holidays.
What happens if I'm not in when my order arrives?
- Someone needs to be in when your parcel is due to be delivered as we may need a signature. If this isn't possible, our delivery partner will usually try to deliver more than once. Alternatively they'll leave a calling card confirming that they've either left it with a neighbour, left it in a safe place, when they will try to re-deliver, or give you details on how to collect it.
- If your order was placed on our Next Day delivery service, you may be presented with some additional in-flight delivery options including - Selecting a 1-hour delivery window, changing your delivery date, requesting leave with a neighbour, requesting leave in a safe place, requesting collection from a Pickup shop.
Can I have my order delivered to a BFPO address?
- We offer delivery to BFPO addresses on our Standard and Next Day services with Royal Mail.
- Your parcel tracking will only update as far as your BFPO office. Once your parcel has been delivered to the BFPO office, you'll need to contact them for any further updates.
Can I choose a specific time or day for my delivery?
- Unfortunately not, but depending on your postcode we can ship your order on a Next Day service with DPD which will have additional in-flight delivery options including; Selecting your 1-hour delivery window, changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting leave in a safe place, requesting collection from a Pickup shop.
Can I have my order delivered to my work address?
- We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receipt of the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person.
I live in the Channel Islands, will I have to pay VAT?
- Exports from the UK to the Channel Islands are zero rated, so you won’t have to pay any VAT charges for your order. We’re accounting for 0% VAT, which means that your VAT has been charged at 0%.
Can I have my parcel re-directed to a different address?
- For your security we aren't able to change the address your order is being sent to. Don't worry, if you're not in when a delivery is attempted, our carrier will leave a card advising how to arrange a redelivery or where you can pick up your parcel.
Can I have my order delivered to a PO Box address?
- We're unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment.
- If you choose to have your order delivered to you at work, please ensure that there will be someone available to take receipt of the goods. It's also a good idea to add your company name to the parcel too as it'll help the driver find you easily.
What is the policy for Christmas presents?
- So that unsuitable presents can be exchanged, orders placed between 1st November and Christmas Day can be returned for exchange or credit note up until the 14th Jan 2022.
Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
- I'm afraid we don't offer exchanges. All returned items will be refunded once they've been inspected by our warehouse team. If you need a different size or colour of an item, then you'll need to place a new order.
How can I get a new returns slip?
- A new returns slip can be downloaded and printed by clicking here
How do I return an order from overseas?
- If you would like to return an order that has been delivered outside the UK within the last 30 days, please click here and follow these instructions.
How long does a refund take?
- Once our warehouse receives your return we aim to process it within 48 hours. You will be notified by email as soon as the refund has been processed. This will go back to your original payment method.
- Depending on the returns parcel service, it can take up to 7 business days for your order to reach our warehouse.
- From time of processing, it can take up to 10 business days for a refund to show on your card/bank statement.
Are there any products that I can't return?
- You are not able to return any underwear bottoms, boxer shorts, base layer leggings or face masks.
What should I do if my refund amount is incorrect?
- Please double check the maths and then contact us by clicking here. We will resolve any issues as soon as possible.
What happens if I forgot to include my returns slip?
- Please send the information we need to process your return to Customer Services at email@example.com. Your name, order number, items returned and reason(s) for return please.
What payment methods do you accept?
- You can use any of these credit/debit card types to pay for your order.
- We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
- We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
- You can also pay for an order using PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shopify Pay.
How does Pay later with Klarna work?
Pay later with Klarna is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay later, meaning you only have to pay for the items that you keep.
How do I use a Gift Voucher to pay for an order?
- Simply enter your voucher code at checkout to deduct the voucher value from the order total.
- The order total must be more than the voucher value, as no credit can be given in the future for un-used voucher balances.
Who or what is Klarna?
Klarna is a Swedish payment service provider that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the provider of smooth payments to more than 200,000 online stores. Over 85 million consumers worldwide have trusted Klarna to securely handle their payments.
How does Pay later in 30 days work?
Once your order is confirmed, you'll receive an email with payment instructions within two days from Klarna. You'll then have 30 days to try on your order and only pay when you’re happy. Complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card in the Klarna app or by logging into www.klarna.com/uk.
How does Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments work?
Pay later in 3 interest-free instalments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Function18 and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
Am I eligible for Pay later?
To use Pay later you must be at least 18. Whilst this option is widely promoted, Pay later schemes are subject to your financial circumstances. When choosing Pay later, our assessment will not affect your credit rating.
Will a credit search take place against me?
Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor Function18 run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
I have been asked to go to the Klarna site. Is this correct?
If you have chosen to Pay later in 30 days, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay. Your email will contain a link to Klarna where you can settle your payment with your credit or debit card. You are always able to view payments instructions in the Klarna app.
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
As soon as Function18 have accepted your cancellation/return, then Klarna will cancel the statement or refund your payment. The return will be reflected in the Klarna app immediately.
I have cancelled my order, how long will it take until I receive my refund?
As soon as our customer services dept. have registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5 business days.
What happens if I don’t pay for my order?
Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. To help you pay on time, we'll alert you two days before payment is due – you'll receive a push notification from the Klarna app or email reminders to pay – and, if very late, we’ll also send you a text or letter too. Your credit score will not be impacted by using Klarna’s ‘Pay later in 30 days’ products even if you have failed to pay on time.
What if I've received a statement, but not yet received my goods?
You have 30 days to pay, so you don’t need to pay right away. If your due date is near and there is no sign of your goods, please contact Function18 to check on delivery. You can also contact Klarna’s Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment or put the order on hold in the Klarna app while you wait for the goods to arrive.
I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.
If you do not have your statement number to hand you can log into the Klarna app or at www.klarna.com/uk, where you will find all of your orders and be able to make payments.
Can I pay before the due date?
You can pay for your order at any point after you receive the email from Klarna with the details of your payment on. Just follow the instructions on this email or in the Klarna app to pay for your order.
I still have questions regarding payment, how can I get in touch?
Visit the Klarna app or Klarna’s Customer Service page for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.
Products and stock
Where can I find your size guides?
- All our size guides are tagged to our website product pages, so you can access sizing details as your are looking at a specific product.
Are all the products on your website in stock?
- We only list products that we have in stock in our warehouse.
- If you are able to add the item(s) to your basket then we should have the products available, and ready ready for same day dispatch.
Will an item come back into stock?
- We are constantly re-stocking our products so yes they do come back into stock frequently.
- However, if you are looking to buy a discounted item, then it is less likely that these products will be replenished.
- If you want to check availability then simply contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I'm having trouble signing into my account?
- Please reach out to our customer services dept. if you are having issues logging in.
- Tel +44 (0)1254 814426 or email email@example.com