What should I do if my order hasn't been delivered yet?
- Track the order online - You'll be able to check the progress of your delivery as it will have been sent on a trackable service. To check this, all you need to do is log into My Account and select the order you're looking to track, or follow the tracking link in your order dispatch email. The link will be able to provide up to date information on the status of your delivery.
- Contact us - If your expected delivery date has passed and you haven't received your order, please get in touch with our Customer Services Team who can help you further.
How does the UK Next Day Delivery service work?
- Next Day Delivery costs just £1.95 and is free on orders over £125.
- Place an order before 16:00 (Monday-Sunday) to receive it with either DPD or Royal Mail.
- Please note that delivery is not available on Sundays or Public Holidays.
What happens if I'm not in when my order arrives?
- Someone needs to be in when your parcel is due to be delivered as we may need a signature. If this isn't possible, our delivery partner will usually try to deliver more than once. Alternatively they'll leave a calling card confirming that they've either left it with a neighbour, left it in a safe place, when they will try to re-deliver, or give you details on how to collect it.
- If your order was placed on our Next Day delivery service, you may be presented with some additional in-flight delivery options including - Selecting a 1-hour delivery window, changing your delivery date, requesting leave with a neighbour, requesting leave in a safe place, requesting collection from a Pickup shop.
Can I have my order delivered to a BFPO address?
- We offer delivery to BFPO addresses on our Standard and Next Day services with Royal Mail.
- Your parcel tracking will only update as far as your BFPO office. Once your parcel has been delivered to the BFPO office, you'll need to contact them for any further updates.
Can I choose a specific time or day for my delivery?
- Unfortunately not, but depending on your postcode we can ship your order on a Next Day service with DPD which will have additional in-flight delivery options including; Selecting your 1-hour delivery window, changing your delivery date, requesting leave with neighbour, requesting leave in a safe place, requesting collection from a Pickup shop.
Can I have my order delivered to my work address?
- We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receipt of the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person.
I live in the Channel Islands, will I have to pay VAT?
- Exports from the UK to the Channel Islands are zero rated, so you won’t have to pay any VAT charges for your order. We’re accounting for 0% VAT, which means that your VAT has been charged at 0%.
Can I have my parcel re-directed to a different address?
- For your security we aren't able to change the address your order is being sent to. Don't worry, if you're not in when a delivery is attempted, our carrier will leave a card advising how to arrange a redelivery or where you can pick up your parcel.
Can I have my order delivered to a PO Box address?
- We're unable to deliver to PO Box addresses. We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment.
- If you choose to have your order delivered to you at work, please ensure that there will be someone available to take receipt of the goods. It's also a good idea to add your company name to the parcel too as it'll help the driver find you easily.
Can I return an item for an exchange instead of a refund?
- I'm afraid we don't offer exchanges. All returned items will be refunded once they've been inspected by our warehouse team. If you need a different size or colour of an item, then you'll need to place a new order.
How can I get a new returns slip?
- A new returns slip can be downloaded and printed by clicking here
How do I return an order from overseas?
- If you would like to return an order that has been delivered outside the UK within the last 30 days, please click here and follow these instructions.
How long does a refund take?
- Once we receive your return we aim to process it within 48 hours. You will be notified by email as soon as the refund payment has been processed. This will go back to your original payment method.
- Depending on the returns parcel service, it can take up to 7 working days for your order to reach the warehouse.
- Due to bank processing times, there may also be a short delay between receiving the refund notification from us and the refund showing on your card statement.
Are there any products that I can't return?
- You are not able to return any underwear bottoms, boxer shorts, base layer leggings or face masks.
What should I do if my refund amount is incorrect?
- Please double check the maths and then contact us by clicking here. We will resolve any issues as soon as possible.
What happens if I forgot to include my returns slip?
- Please send the information we need to process your return to Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your name, order number, items returned and reason(s) for return please.
What payment methods do you accept?
- You can use any of these credit/debit card types to pay for your order.
- We take your security very seriously, therefore your details are safe with us.
- We also take fraud very seriously too, so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
- You can also pay for an order using PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Shopify Pay.
How do I use a Gift Voucher to pay for an order?
- Simply enter your voucher code at checkout to deduct the voucher value from the order total.
- The order total must be more than the voucher value, as no credit can be given in the future for un-used voucher balances.
Products and stock
Where can I find your size guides?
- All our size guides are tagged to our website product pages, so you can access sizing details as your are looking at a specific product.
Are all the products on your website in stock?
- We only list products that we have in stock in our warehouse.
- If you are able to add the item(s) to your basket then we should have the products available, and ready ready for same day dispatch.
Will an item come back into stock?
- We are constantly re-stocking our products so yes they do come back into stock frequently.
- However, if you are looking to buy a discounted item, then it is less likely that these products will be replenished.
- If you want to check availability then simply contact customer services at email@example.com
What if I'm having trouble signing into my account?
- Please reach out to our customer services dept. if you are having issues logging in.
- Tel +44 (0)1254 814426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org