Oakley Leffingwell Sunglasses. Leffingwell features a full rim, square lens shape infused with design inspiration taken from the craftsmanship and finishes of surfboards and the lifestyle around surfing. The plant-based BiO-Matter®* frame has antique-finished decorative elements and textured temples. The subtle Oakley logo on the temples is designed for those who gravitate toward subtle, elevated design aesthetics. Leffingwell comes with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast to see more detail across the water and beyond.
- Full rim square lens shape inspired by shape transitions happening in surf culture
- Prizm Dark Golf lenses enhance green contrasts and depth perception
- Lightweight, durable BiO-Matter® frame with tuned flex for balanced fit, comfort, and head retention.
- Antique finished, small deco and icons inspired by new themes in surfboard design and branding
- Prizm Dark Golf lenses allow 22% light transmission and will increase contrast perception in medium light conditions