Mens Mizuno Genem WG GTX BOA Golf Shoes. The Mizuno Genem is their environmentally conscious golf shoe, using recycled materials and a BLOOM TPE (an algae blended resin) midsole. One way to remove harmful phosphorous and ammonia in industrial wastewater – using the fastest growing plant on earth. The Genem also features recycled BOA wire, recycled synthetic upper and recycled synthetic fibres within the tongue and heel cuff.
- 3 SECTOR PATTERN SOLE: Study of swing pressure recognised that each part of the sole required a unique grip configuration to maximise ground forces
- WGRIP MATERIAL FOR 33% MORE TRACTION : A new proprietary rubber compound engineered by Mizuno to deliver a 33% increase in grip production
- MIZUNO ENERZY: Softest and bounciest midsole taken from Mizuno's award winning running shoes - 17% softer and 15% more resilient than any prior midsole material
- BOA CLOSURE: For a slip free, snug fit.
- GORETEX WATERPROOF UPPER: With 2 year warranty
- Delivery & Returns