Posted on 19/12/2018
Golf Base Layer | F18 Layering Guide
Posted on 22/10/2018
Camo golf clothing | Hot trend for 2018
Posted on 18/05/2018
A Peak Performance From Joakim Lagergren In Sicily
Posted on 16/11/2016
Looking For A Winter Golf Base Layer?
Posted on 03/07/2015
Summer Golf Waterproofs Buying Guide
Posted on 19/01/2015
10 Unmissable January Golf Sale Bargains...
The January golf sales are a perfect time to bag yourself a great golfing bargain. Here at Function 18, we have some fantastic items in the golf sale - ideal if you're planning to refresh your sporting wardrobe for the year ahead.
Here is a look at 10 of our favourite items and best bargains now available to pick up online.
10. This Puma men's monolite-filled golfing jacket from Puma is a must - £47.99 (was £79.99). It's lightweight and quilted material with stretch panels. Despite its light finish, the jacket is extremely warm, with a heat-retaining print applied to the inner shell.
Get yours here.
9. This Puma golf holdall is incredibly practical and roomy enough to hold all of your golf kit. Ideal for a weekend away or a day visit, pack away all your necessities in this stylish black and white monochrome design with the famous Puma logo – was £49.99,now £29.99!
Click here to shop.
8. Looking for a stylish waterproof jacket? This Sunderland waterproof is tailored to the body for a streamlined fit and comes in a range of colours. It has great stretch, a lightweight construction, a zipper front and handy pockets.
Snap one up here for only £63.99 (was £79.99)
7. For the ultimate piece of waterproof golfing kit, this Galvin Green Goretex zip-up jacket is waterproof and breathable as well as being highly stylish. It comes in a range of on-trend colours and will give you years of use on the course.
Available for £219.99 (was £274.95)
6. For warmer days, this lightweight and short-sleeved golf shirt from Galvin Green is ideal. It has ventilated panels for breathability as well as a tailored design for a slim-fit finish. It also works well as a day-to-day fashion item for casual but smart wear and has an anti-bacterial technology to keep it odour-free and fresh.
See it here at (Now £55.97 was £79.95)
5. This fantastic Peak Performance zip-up jacket has a brushed-fleece inner and a stretch construction with four-way movement. It is warm and toasty but lightweight and with a technical fabric that dries quickly. Available in stylish grey with a contrast zipper.
See it here at (Now available for £62.99, was £89.99)
4. These Under Armour golfing trousers will work in all weather conditions and provide you with great protection against the elements whilst keeping you cool and looking good:
Shop here for only £45.49 (was £64.99)
3. Every golfer needs a pair of checked golf trousers, and these are an excellent choice at a great price, from leading golf brand Galvin Green! Snap up a huge saving on this item, now available for £73.47 (was £104.95)
2. Made from beautiful merino wool, this fashionable Oscar Jacobson golf sweater features an argyle-inspired pattern on the sleeve. It's a great option for those enjoy referencing their love of golf in their day-to-day wardrobe.
Now £59.49 (was £84.99)
1.This fashionable IJP Design golf pullover has a breathable and high-quality cotton yarn with a modern stripe pattern and slim fit for a great shape. Get yours here for £47.97 (was £79.95):
Shop all of these great golf sale bargains and more online today at www.function18.com/on-sale.html
Posted on 26/11/2014
Peak Performance Collection now online...
The Peak Performance story began with four skiing enthusiasts who wanted to make fashionable, functional clothing for themselves and their friends. Founded in 1986, the company has since grown into Gore-Tex’s biggest customer, a popular brand for active and casual outdoor clothing, but more importantly a brand that is associated with premium quality. Golf is one of Peak’s key categories and we are pleased to announce that Peak Performance is now available online at Function18!
The Clothing Range From the ultra light polo shirts and shorts for the summer to waterproofs, trousers, down vests, golf knitwear and warm hats for the winter, Peak Performance offers the clothing that golfers need to perform at their best. Each season sees a new release of capsule sports clothing, incorporating the best technology, cuts and seasonal colour palettes.
The Micro Zip Golf Fleeces are perfect for fighting the cold elements, and the hoodies and outerwear will allow you to layer up against wind and cold temperatures. They look great as daily leisurewear too, in line with the brand's quality credentials.
The Brand Bringing together advanced technology in fabrics and style, Peak Performance golf clothing has been designed with the golfer's needs in mind. The fabrics are lightweight, give freedom of movement, wick moisture, dry quickly and have a great performance fit.
With their roots in designer ski-wear, Peak Performance have taken the classic golfing styles and blended them with the fabric technology used in their ski-wear, helping golfers to move easily while protecting them from the most challenging weather conditions. The range of clothing doesn't just look great on the golf course either, it is versatile enough to be worn for a wide variety of other outdoor pursuits, and it is this comfortable and functional design that has proven so popular with customers around the world!
Click here for the latest clothing releases from Peak Performance for Autumn Winter 2014
Posted on 21/02/2011
Baddeley victory ends four-year wait
Posted on 02/02/2011
Future of famous Loch Lomond Golf Club secured
Posted on 14/01/2011
Rain puts paid to first day of Sony Open
Posted on 12/01/2011
Top 100 British and Irish golf courses revealed